- There is no future in the past.
- If it feels right, do it!
- Be aware of the possibilities that lie elsewhere
- The future is less foreboding when viewed with the “Third Eye.”.
- All possibilities are always present.
- The pursuit of a truth is stimulated by the times, not the mind. Many simultaneously pursue the same dream at the same time.
- Most things that happen are natural consequences.
- Knowing where one is on the lifecycle continuum allows for adjustments to survive or advance
- A leader always gets the type of behavior that he or she rewards.
- Learning from one’s mistakes is costly, dangerous, and a tremendous waste of time.